Tuesday 15 November 2016

Lampard leaving New York…never easy

Frank Lampard
Frank Lampard has announced he is leaving New York City FC, with an announcement due “very soon” over his next move.

The former England midfielder departs the MLS club upon the conclusion of his contract, having scored 15 goals in 31 games for the recently-formed franchise.

Lampard made the announcement in an instagram post in which he said: “As my time at NYCFC comes to an end I would like to thank so many people for the kindness and support that they have shown me over the last two years.

“I have very much enjoyed my time, and I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to play for such a great club and in such an incredible city. I leave with many great memories as I embark on the next stage of my career and I’ll be making an announcement very soon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment