Sunday 23 October 2016

See photos of Lady Gaga as She Returns to Her Wild Style in Cheeky Satin Marc Jacobs Hot Pants

James Devaney/GC Images

Lady Gaga previously stated she’d packed away her wild looks and giant platform heels in hopes of keeping fans focused on her music with the release of her new album Joanne. But Mother Monster returned to form for her post-Saturday Night Live outing.
Gaga, 30, was spotted heading to the SNL afterparty sporting a look that brought back memories of the infamous meat dress and the Kermit the Frog coat among other Gaga-esque ensembles of the past.
James Devaney/GC Images
The “Perfect Illusion” singer resembled a high-fashion ’70s cowgirl wearing an outfit that was plucked right out of Marc Jacobs’ Spring 2017 show during New York Fashion Week.
Dressed in purple fur sleeves, rose pink satin hot pants and sky-high boots — a look that was modeled by Irina Shayk in the NYFW show — Gaga opted out of the hand-dyed wool dreadlocks and accessorized the runway look with her own dusty blue cowboy hat and tinted aviator sunglasses.
To be frank, I would just prefer to go through this album cycle and talk about my music,” Gaga told The London Times‘ Culture magazine earlier this month about her fashion choices as of late. “That’d be great. It becomes about everything else, and that was what I [once] wanted. But if I wear a black T-shirt and black pants every day, [people] might listen to what I write. All the outfits, fashion and art pieces over the years made sense to me. They didn’t make sense to other people. But I always got it. It was an expression, not a hiding.”
But spending hours in the studio working on Joanne sparked a more casual, toned down style for the newly single six-time Grammy winner.
“This time, my style just stayed naturally at how I’ve been in the studio,” Gaga explained. “I started vehemently saying, ‘Get these clothes out! I’m not wearing this! I’m not wearing heels!’ And some of that, too, is because I’ve been in the studio with boys. You can’t make music with a bunch of boys who are staring at a lobster on your head. They are going to get distracted.”

No comments:

Post a Comment