Monday 5 December 2016

Beverley Mitchell Says She Doesn’t Have Nannies: I Don’t ‘Want to Pay Someone Else’ to Raise My Kids


Beverley Mitchell has parenting down to an art form — and it involves just her and husband Michael Cameron caring for their kids, without hired help.

“I’ve got an awesome husband and he lets me do what I do,which is amazing,” the former 7th Heaven star, 35, told PEOPLE Saturday at the 6th Annual Santa’s Secret Workshop in West Hollywood, California.

“When I’m working, he takes the time with the kids, and then we switch off.”

That means the family has “no nannies,” according to the mom of son Hutton Michael, 22 months, and daughter Kenzie Lynne, 3½.

“It’s just us and the kids. Family is the priority,” shares the actress who, outside of acting gigs (including her upcoming docu-comedy series Hollywood Darlings), runs her lifestyle blog Growing Up Hollywood out of her home office.

“I really don’t think I want to pay someone else to get to have the time with my kids. I want that time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment